US Officers Tent
Small Wall Tent.
WWII USA officers tent or for two junior officers when in the field. When necessary, this tent may also be used as a small storage tent. Rows upon rows would be seen at military camps and these temporary camps were nick named Tent City or Company Streets.
Made from 13oz Waxed Duck canvas
Fire retardant, hard wearing, waterproof, quick to dry.
Side walls can be rolled up – identical to the originals.
Easy ventilation and can be turned into a storage shelter.
Jointed poles – for ease of use.
Can fit in to the back of a family car or Jeep.
Hand cleft pegs – identical to the originals.
Superior pegs that will hold your tent hard to the ground…
Manila guy ropes – identical to the originals.
Will not rot or mould like sisal rope, Hand spliced for total strength.
- This tent is 8’ 10” wide, 9’ 2” long and 8’ high.
- The floor space is approximately 80 sq feet.
- The top, side walls, and all reinforcements are made of 12.29-ounce duck and the sod cloth is made of 9.85-ounce duck.
- This tent has a ridge height of 8′ and a wall height of 3’ 3”.
- There are two stovepipe openings built into the tent, one at each end. This allows you to use the M1941 stove at either end.
- The tent can be ventilated by rolling up the side walls.
- Improves your display.
- Attracts the opposite sex…
The specifications of the Small Wall Tent:Qty 2 – 2.4m upright poles Qty 1 – 2.7m ridge pole Qty 10 – 9″ pegs Qty 10 – 12″ pegs Life time guarantee on all our products As we now produce our own tents we are now able to offer a 100% life guarantee on all our products for as long as you own them. If any of our products fail because of workmanship then we will repair or replace for as long as you own one of our products. All of our tents are hand made for you so please email us for delivery times.